The deaths of those 2 Central City Firefighters has been determined to be accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. The couple, Cody Allen, 29, and his wife Shelby Allen, 27, were found dead in their Central City home on Friday morning. Cody Allen started as a volunteer in July 2009 and had recently been hired as a lieutenant and his wife Shelby Allen worked as a volunteer with the department since February 2016. The investigation continues. Our condolences to all those affected by this loss. Rest In Peace.
+++IT’S ALMOST 2021: SMOKE & CO ALARMS SAVE LIVES. They make a GREAT stocking stuffer for your loved ones+++