By The Review:
Two firefighters have been sent to the hospital after a Calcutta business’s garage was destroyed in a fire Friday afternoon.
According to Calcutta fire Chief Dave McCoy, when crews arrived at the scene for a reported structure fire, the garage was already fully involved; the fire department called for backup.
McCoy says the owner had left the office for the day when the fire broke out. Propane tanks in the business’s garage went off, and the wind made the fire stronger and spread quicker.
The two firefighters have been taken to the hospital with burns to the face and neck.
Read the full story here.