SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A fire truck that was responding to a vehicle fire along Interstate 80 in Sacramento was rear-ended while on the side of the freeway.
The incident happened late Monday morning west of Raley Boulevard.
All the fire personnel who were working at the scene escaped the crash without injury.
Firefighters say the driver of the car that rear-ended the fire truck had to be taken to the hospital, however.
No other details about the incident have been released at this point.
- UPDATE: North Patterson shooting leaves man seriously wounded
- City spends $32K on coach lawsuits
- Triple the Love: SGMC’s first triplets turn 50
- S.Ga. counties under state of emergency
- VFD responds to downed tree near Jerry Jones, Gornto
- South Georgia braces for Elsa
- City temporarily suspends Valdosta On-Demand
- Selfie Esteem: Valdosta women to open selfie museum
- UPDATE: Power outages reported in Lowndes
- UPDATE 2:58 p.m.: Lowndes EMA urges storm precaution