Firefighters responded to a fire at 128 Running Fox Road. While firefighters worked to control the blaze, they where engulfed in Firefighters both near the fire and in another part of the house were stricken.
A quick thinking captain grabbed the burned container and threw it into the pool, potentially saving other “This was totally unexpected” said Chief Bradley Anderson. “You open up a door to air out the house and you’re met with a cloud of chlorine”. He continued by saying, ”
Chief Anderson stated that the damage to the house is in the range of $180,000