A firefighter was hospitalized after a fire at the Canon-McMillan High School football field on Friday night.
The fire was reported around 10 p.m., according to Canonsburg Volunteer Fire Department Fire Chief Timothy Solobay.
Solobay also said a firefighter was transported from the scene to the hospital due to an unrelated heart issue.
According to Solobay, the fire was caused by a heater in the women’s bathroom and burned part of the roof. The damage was described as minor.
There was no damage to the field.