Sunday, February 10, 2013
A Holton fire truck heading to a house fire Thursday morning ended up in the ditch.
The crew was responding to a fire at Bayne Road and Maple Island Road
in Cedar Creek Township. The fire was caused by a wood stove in the
basement of the home. A woman and her two-year-old child escaped the
home without injuries.
The fire truck lost control on slippery roads on the way to the fire. No one was hurt in the crash.
400+ PAGES. 90+ CONTRIBUTORS!
100% of the royalties from the sales of "PASS IT ON" will be donated to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation and the Chief Ray Downey Scholarship Fund.
CLICK ABOVE TO ORDER YOUR COPIES TODAY!