Below is a video link that every Firefighter really needs to
see...it is a fire in a CNG - powered bus, which was occupied and in service at
the time. The driver and passengers discovered the fire and bailed. Good
decision. This happened a few weeks ago in Wassenaar, the Netherlands. The CNG
(Compressed Natural Gas) buses have their tanks on the roof. Thanks to BillN
for the heads up.
US-We haven't lead you wrong yet: you need to watch, share and
review the video, from the start.
ABOUT: Training on these vehicles, size up prior, alarm response, size
up on arrival, apparatus positioning, risk vs benefit. And try to imagine this
happening in a tunnel.
400+ PAGES. 90+ CONTRIBUTORS!
100% of the royalties from the sales of "PASS IT ON" will be donated to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation and the Chief Ray Downey Scholarship Fund.
CLICK ABOVE TO ORDER YOUR COPIES TODAY!