Westcourt Place residents displaced by a now-extinguished building fire arrived at Windsor’s WFCU Centre Tuesday evening.
More than 200 residents of the downtown Windsor highrise were told earlier Tuesday by officials to evacuate the building after a fire in the parking garage left the building without power, heat and water.
Three civilians and two firefighters were taken to hospital for non-life threatening injuries caused by smoke inhalation related to the fire that broke out on Tuesday morning. It was extinguished around 11 a.m.
Westcourt Place resident Chris Baillargeon described the day as “busy.”