Two firefighters are expected to recover from injuries they sustained while fighting a fire caused by lightning.
Crews in Palmyra were dispatched at 6:23 p.m. Friday to the 200 block of Parliament Drive for a reported fire, CBS21 reports.
Officials believe a lightning strike sparked a fire in the attic of the residence. Two people inside of the residence were able to get out safely, according to the report.
Two firefighters were spraying the house from the inside when ceiling came down on top of them.
The firefighters were taken to a local hospital for treatment, Deputy Fire Chief Travis Duncan with Palmyra Fire Company told CBS21.